Hearings Aid Technology
Signia & Siemens Hearing Aids
Signia’s new primax™ hearing aids are so powerful, they’re actually clinically proven to reduce listening effort throughout the day, while providing better-than-normal hearing in challenging environments*. All models are equipped with tinnitus therapy features to ease the discomfort of “ringing in the ears.” Additionally, primax offers the following advantages:
Hear without strain. primax hearing aids single out a target speaker’s voice from background noise so that listening effort is significantly reduced.
Follow every conversation effortlessly. Many daily situations, like conversations at a train station, can present enormous challenges for those with imperfect hearing. The primax SpeechMaster function localizes the speaker of interest and reduces sound interference from the environment.
A whole new music experience. primax hearing aids feature HD Music programs uniquely designed to enrich the sound quality of music, whether it is playing live, through a stereo system, or during an onstage performance.
Make phone calls with ease. As soon as the primax Twinphone feature detects a phone nearby it turns on automatically. Not only is a caller’s voice heard in the hearing aid wearer’s ear next to the phone receiver, it’s also transferred to the hearing aid in the opposite ear, ensuring a high level of speech understanding, even in noisy surroundings.
Easy listening even in reverberant rooms. Rooms with hard surfaces like bare walls and marble floors reflect more sound than rooms with carpets, drapes, and similar items that reduce echo. The EchoShield function reduces interference due to reverberation, ensuring speech signals are clear and listening effort reduced.
High performance, low energy consumption. High-performance chips and complex functions included in our primax hearing aids don’t drain batteries, thanks to intelligent processes that reduce power drain and prolong battery life. And rechargeable hearing aid options only require battery changes an average of once a year.
Call us at (865) 271-9721 to schedule your hearing test appointment today.
Book Your Free Hearing Consultation
For more information or to schedule service, call us at (865) 271-9721 or fill out the form below.
Choosing the Correct Hearing Aid Technology
- Uses lithium-ion power cell. Contactless, inductive charging begins as soon as it is placed in the charger and turns off automatically once removed
- Works for 24 hours. Even with continuous use and unlimited streaming
- Unique design. OneShell design has been rated IP68 for water and dirt-resistance**
- Remote control option: Cellion™ can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl™ App
- Directional microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you, while reducing sounds from other directions
- Charging contacts: For recharging Pure® and avoiding handling batteries
- Wireless Connectivity for use with Bluetooth®-enabled devices via easyTek™ and easyTek™ App
- Remote control option: Pure can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl™ App
- Remote control option: Ace™ can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl App
- Directional microphone: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you
- Push Button: For manual control adjustments
Motion SX, SA, and P primax
- Directional microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you
- Charging contacts: For recharging (Motion® SX only) and avoiding handling batteries
- Optional battery compartment: For direct audio input via an integrated audio shoe (Motion SA only)
- Super power option: For those with severe hearing loss (Motion P only)
- Microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you
- Volume control: For direct sound adjustments
- Remote control option: Insio can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl App
- Click Sleeves: Enables immediate fitting, with three sleeve sizes designed to fit every ear comfortably
- Complete discretion: Sits invisibly in the ear canal
- Remote control option: Silk™ can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl App
Additional Siemens Hearing Aid Options Available
For people with severe or profound hearing loss, our Nitro® BTE and ITE super power options offer maximum amplification, wireless connectivity, and wearing comfort.
For those seeking a value option, there is the Essential line of RICs, BTEs, and Customs featuring Sirion™ 2 (super power option available) and Orion™ 2.
Besides our comprehensive line of hearing aids, we offer accessories like our eCharger™, which recharges your hearing aid batteries while you sleep. Our easyTek™ connects your hearing aids to many different Bluetooth®-enabled*** devices, like your television, smartphone, and gaming console. And our touchControl™ App transforms your smartphone into a remote control for your hearing aid settings for ultimate convenience and discretion.
* Study conducted at the University of Northern Colorado, 2015, examined the effectiveness of the new features of primax by collecting and analyzing ongoing EEG data while subjects performed speech testing. For both primax features SpeechMaster and EchoShield, the objective brain behavior measures revealed a significant reduction in listening effort when the feature was activated.
** Achieved IP68 rating per IEC 60529 standard
***The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sivantos is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.